Excitement is building for the 15th Annual End of the Year (EOY)
4 Ways to Qualify:
(1) Players who have won their respective season playoffs in Fall 2022 or any championship/tourney in 2023. You need at least 15 legacy matches.
(2) Any player that has played 40+ league matches in 2023.
(3) Any player that has played 200+ matches in their Tennis League Network career but you also need to play 15 matches in the calendar year.
(4) Players who attended the 2022 tournament but they need to play 25 matches in the calendar year.
When And Where:
Long Weekend Program:
A couple of the Championship matches could be played on Center Court!
Men's: Elite+ 5.0, Men's Elite 4.5, Advanced 4.0, Advanced 3.75, Competitive 3.5, Competitive 3.25 / Skilled 3.0 and Women's Advanced 4.0, Competitive 3.5
2023 Women attendees can bring a female player to participate and they pay the champion's price. The friend needs to have played 15 matches in a TLN Franchise in the past 12 months to be eligible.
Tournament 3 Open Staff positions:
1) FILLED Tournament Lead: You will be directly involved in keeping the tournament flowing. You will be a point of contact for players and will support the Lead unavailable for periods of time. Position comes with a paid hotel, might be a shared room, $30 per day food diem, transportation paid for back and forth from the hotel, free tournament entry and participation.
2) FILLED Tournament Helper: You will be helping the lead with aspects of the Tournament with less involvement than the lead. You'll run the Sat. Ping Pong Tournament. Position comes with $30 per day food diem, transportation paid for back and forth from the hotel, free tournament entry and participation.
3) Lead Videographer, Lead Picture Taker for Social Media: You will be the person adding the life to the event by taking lots of pictures and videos and sharing to the group page. Free tournament entry and participation.
The Friday and Saturday results will be used to determine the qualifiers for the Championship Draw and Consolation Draws. We will guarantee a 1.5 hour break between the Saturday matches. The number of players who qualify for Championship Sunday depends on the number of player's in the Division. Not all players qualify. There's no consolation draw for non-qualifiers.
*Winners will be crowned 2023 National Champions.
$99 for Champions & $139 for Non-Champions.
Tennis Express has come on as a lead Sponsor. Elite Playoff winners will receive a $150 gift card. The rest of the winners will receive a $100 Tennis Express Gift Card and runner-ups will receive a $50 gift card.
Travel arrangements will be covered by the players, not by Tennis League Network, LLC.
Tournament Sign-up deadline is on Halloween.
The tennis should be quite exciting, the players should be amp'd up for the tournament.
Hotel for Out-of-Towners: Hilton Garden Inn Brickell
We crushed 2022 deal with prices of $179/night for King. $189/night for Queen.